Customer Service & Warranty Policy
For after sales either warranty, general or technical please contact the following:
Europe in English: firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)1797 330 658
Germany: email@example.com 0800 664 6705
France: firstname.lastname@example.org +33 (0)1707 007 64
Spain: email@example.com +34 919 016 104
Italy: firstname.lastname@example.org +39 02 360 265 90
Swift Warranty Policy
The warranty on your Swift cordless tools is 24 months, and 12 months for the battery from date of purchase. By registering the products on Swift.com the warranty will be expanded by a further 12 months.
If you have any problems with your Swift products, do not panic, we are here to help, all you need to do is contact our friendly customer service team.
Swift do not guarantee the repair or replacement of the product as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the mower which is not in accordance with the mower operating manual.
- Use of the products for anything other than described in the owner’s manual and under normal domestic garden purposes.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Swift genuine components.
- Faulty installation.
- If it is modified in any way.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Swift or its authorised agents.
- If you are in doubt as to what is covered by your warranty, please call the Swift customer service team.
- The guarantee becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
- The battery is covered by this guarantee.
- You must provide proof of delivery/purchase before any work can be carried out on. Without this proof, any work carried out will be chargeable.
- Please keep your receipt or delivery note.
- All work will be carried out by Swift or its authorised agents.
- Any parts that are replaced will become the property of Swift.
- The repair or replacement of your Swift products is under guarantee and will not extend the warranty period.
- If the product is returned to the service centre and deemed to be not a warranty issue the client shall be charged the postage & repair cost prior to return.
- The guarantee provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.